1. Where is Oasis Garden Phase 1?
Poka, Epe, Lagos
2. Who is the owner / developer of Oasis Garden Phase 1?
Photizo Properties Limited
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate, Electricity Lights
3. When will I get my Deed of Assignment and survey?
The Deed of Assignment and survey will be ready within 90 days after 100% of all payment
4. Would there be statutory charges?
No, It's just a serviced plot.
5. When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
3-6 months after completion of all payments including statutory fees.
6. What will I get after completion of payment?
Invoice, Receipt and Contract Of Sales
7. What does it takes to acquire a commercial plot in a corner piece?
There is no commercial plot avaliable of:
8. What type of title does Oasis Garden have on the land?
9. Is the road to the estate Motor-able?
Yes, the road leading to the estate is motor-able
10. Is there a time frame before the commencement of work start on my land after allocation?
No,there is no time limit to commence work, but maintenance of the undeveloped plots must be done frequently
11. Can I resell my plot(s) of land or property?
A subscriber can resell his/her property. However , a letter of notice of ownership transfer should be written to Photizo Properties Limited
12. Can I pay cash to your agent?
No, all payment must be made to the company's account
||Photizo Properties Limited
||Zenith Bank 1015949898, Gtbank 0530553981
13. What is the size of the plot?
50ft x 100 ft (500sqm)
14. If I pay outright or installmental payment for a serviced plot(s) and I'm no longer interested, can I get a refund?
Yes,you can get a refund with a 60 days notice. However, There is a strict 40% administrative and agency fee.