1. Where is Oasis Garden Phase 2?
Poka, Epe, Lagos
2. Who is the owner / developer of Oasis Garden Phase 2?
Photizo Properties Limited
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate, Electricity Lights
4. When will I get my Deed of Assignment and survey?
The Deed of Assignment and survey will be ready within 90 days after 100% of all payment
5. Would there be statutory charges?
No, you will only pay 5% of the total cost of land for documentation.
6. When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
90 days after the completion of all payments including the infrastructure and documentation fee.
7. What will I get after completion of payment?
Invoice, Receipt and Contract Of Sales
8. What does it takes to acquire a commercial plot ir a corner piece?
Commercial plots and corner piece attract a 30% surcharge.
9. What time of title does Oasis Garden Phase 2 have on the land?
The title at the moment is Government Allocation
10. Is the road to the estate Motor-able?
Yes, the road leading to the estate is motor-able
11. Is there a time frame before the commencement of work start on my land after allocation?
No,there is no time limit to commence work, but maintenance of the undeveloped plots must be done frequently
12. Can I resell my plot(s) of land or property?
A subscriber can resell his/her property. However , a letter of notice of ownership transfer should be written to Photizo Properties Limited
13. Can I pay cash to your agent?
No, all payment must be made to the company's account
||PP LTD/ INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
14. What is the size of the plot?
50ft x 100 ft (500sqm)
15. If I pay outright or installmental payment for a serviced plot(s) and I'm no longer interested, can I get a refund?
Yes,you can get a refund with a 60 days notice. However, There is a strict 40% administrative and agency fee.
16. Would there be infrastructure levy?
No, It is included in the cost of property
17. How much is the documentation?
The charges for documentation is 5% of the actual property value.
18. What other document does the estate have?
Deed and registered survey.