1. Where is Haven City ?
Haven City is located at Odolewu, Epe
2. Who is the developer of Haven City?
Photizo Properties Limited
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate, Electricity Lights
4. When will i get my Deed of Assignment and Survey?
Deed of Assignment and Survey will be ready within 90 days after 100% of all payments
5. Would there be a development Levy?
Yes, the development and infrastructural fee is ₦250,000
6. Would there be a Legal fees?
Yes, Legal Fee is ₦30,000 per plot
7. When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
90 days after 100% of all payment.
8. What do I get after completion of payment?
Invoice, Receipt and Contract of Sales
9. What does it takes to acquire a commercial plot and or a corner piece?
Commercial plots and corner piece attract a 30% surcharge.
10. What title does Haven City have?
Registered Survey, Deed and C of O in view.
11. Is the road to the estate motor-able?
Yes, the road leading to the estate is well tarred.
12. Is there a time frame before the commencement of work can start on my land after location?
No, there is no time limit to commence work, but maintenance of the undeveloped plots must be done frequently
13. Can I re-sell my plots or property?
A subscriber can resell his/her property. However, a letter of notice of ownership transfer should be written to Photizo Properties Limited.
14. Can I pay cash to your agent?
No, all payment must be made to the company's account PHOTIZO PROPERTIES LTD
||Photizo Properties Limited
15. What is the coordinates to Haven City
16. What is the size of the plot?
50ft x 100ft (500sqm)
17. If I paid outright payment or installation payments for my plot(s) and I'm no longer interested can I get a refund?
Yes, you can get refund with a 60 days' notice, however there is a strict 40% administrative and agency fee.