1. Who is the owner / developer of D'Bricks Court?
Photizo Properties Limited
2. What type of title does D'Bricks court have?
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate, Electricity Lights
4. What is the payment structure?
Outright: ₦18M, 6 months: ₦19M, 12 months : ₦20M
with 20 % initial deposit
5. What type of building is avaliable on D'Bricks Courts?
2 bedroom semi detached Bungalow. Each unit footprint is sitting on 200sqm
6. What is the delivery time for each building?
The delivery is 12 to 18 months.
7. Would there be statutory charges?
Yes, There will be statutory charges of:
|Deed of Assignment
||2.5% of the total property
||Photizo Properties Limited
||Zenith Bank 1015949898, Gtbank 0450619240
To be paid directly into the company's account provided below together with the total cost of the property.
8. Would there be infrastructure fee
Yes, there Would be infrastructure fee to be paid into the designated account provided below
||PP LTD/ INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
9. Can I pay to your agent?
As much as we are trying not to discredit our agents, its the company policy that all payment be made into the
company'saccounts. All cheques and bank drafts should be made in favour of Photizo Poperties Limited. The Company
will not be responsible for any loss occuring from not adhering to the policy.
10. How will I get the C of O in my name when the document is out?
The company will communicate that to you when the C of O is ready and you will be responsible for the perfection of your title
11. What will I get after the payment?
After the 20% initial deposit,, you are entitled to a receipt and contract of sales. You will get deed of assignment 90 days after full payment has been made.
Your survey will be provided to you after you have being allocated.
12. Will there be service charge?
Yes. The service charge will be added to the estate dues.
13. What happen if I can not continue with the payment, Can I get refund?
Yes, you can get a refund but you are required to give a 90 days notice in writing to the company from which your refund shall be processed and shall be fully refunded but less 20% administrative fees.
14. Will there be penalty against default payment?
Yes. A default in your payment plan will attract 5% interest due amount . In a case of 2 successive defaults within 6 months, your subscription shall be terminated and you will be fully refunded but less 30% administrative fees.
15. If I make outright or installment payments for the house and i'm no longer interested, Can I get a refund?
Yes. You can get refund with a 90 days' notice, however there is a strict 20% administrative fees.
16. When will I get my allocation?
Physical allocation will be done 12 to 18 months after the full payment of total purchase price and statutory charges. Re-allocation of any unit attracts extra charges.
17. What are the finished details of dbricks Court?
Electrical fittings and lightings, All sanitaries Wares Fittings, Internal painting, Internal and External Doors, Fitted kitchen, Tilling, POP installation, Windows.
This shall be provided but allotees are expected to buy their own or separate meter and subsbcribe to electrical services at their own expense. In addition, solar conduit will be provided as back up with each allotee providing their invertes
(Upon Management) a central generator will be provided as back-up to the IKEDC. Power supply charges will be borne by allotees and rate advised as soon as the estate becomes functional.
Treated water will be provided (industrial borehole). Allotees are expected to subscribe. Usage shall be charge in order to sustain maintainace