1. Who is the owner / developer of Adunni Terraces?
Photizo Properties Limited
2. What type of title does Adunni Terraces Estate have?
3. What type of infrastructure will the estate provide?
Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Interlocked Road Network Within the Estate & Street Lights.
4. What is the payment structure?
Outright = 65M, 3 Months Plan = 67.5M, 4 - 6 Months Plan = 70M, 7 - 12 Months Plan 75M (All with 50% Initial Deposit) which is ₦32,500,000.00
5. What type of building is avaliable on Adunni Terraces?
4 Bedroom all Ensuite Terraces
6. What is the delivery time for each building?
The delivery is 18 months, however, your 50% initial deposit guarantees you a unit of Adunni Terraces, proper handover will be done after all
payment including the statutory fee and procurement chares have been fully paid.
7. Would there be statutory charges?
Yes, There will be statutory charges of:
|Deed of Assignment
||2.5% of the total property
||Cost of producing survey N1,200,000, and payment of any other fee as may be required by the State government.
To be paid directly into the company's account provided below together with the the total cost the property.
8. Would there will be infrastructure fee
No. House owners are only required to pay the sum of N1,500,000 which covers the purchase of a Standby generator
of 150 kVA and water. All maintenance of the house shall be borne by the house owner.
9. Can I pay to your agent?
It is in the nature of the real estate business that real estate sales-people market real estate properties from
various companies including ours. However, it is the company policy that all payments relating to Photizo Properties
Limited’s Real Estate Products, be made into the company’s accounts. All cheques and bank drafts should be made in favor
of Photizo Properties Limited. The company will not be responsible for any loss occurring from not adhering to the policy.
10. If I make outright or installment payments for the house and i'm no longer interested can I get a refund?
Yes, you can get a refund which will be processed after a 90 days notice period. Also, note that there is a 20% administrative fee deduction from the amount paid.
11. Will there be service charge?
No. There shall be no service charge for this property except as required by the main Estate Authority..
12. What will I get after the payment?
After the 50% initial deposit, you are entitled to a receipt and contract of sale. You will get a deed of assignment and a registered survey 14 days after the
full payment has been made. Your survey will be provided to you after all the statutory fees have been fully paid for and you are being allocated.
13. What happen if I can not continue with the payment, Can I get refund?
Yes, you can get a refund but you are required to give a 90 days notice in writing to the company from which your refund shall be processed and shall be fully
refunded but less 20% administrative fees.
14. When Will I get my allocation?
Physical allocation will be done 18 months after the full payment of the total purchase price and statutory charges.
15. What is the foundation details of Adunni Terraces?
Before embarking on construction, a Soil test was carried out which Informed the kind of foundation in place. A Raft foundation was done. The development and foundation are higher than existing road levels.
16. What are the finishing details of Adunni Terraces?
Electrical Fittings and Lightings, All Sanitary Wares Fittings, Internal Painting, Internal and External Doors, Windows, Fitted Kitchen, Tiling,
and POP Installation.